Chatroulette Lost & Found
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatroulette Lost & Found

Lost a special someone on Chatroulette? Here's your chance to find him/her.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First succesful story. (:

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First succesful story. (: Empty First succesful story. (: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Anne

Hmmm, it doesn't seems like this forum is very succesful, anyway:

I was talking to a boy from the same country (the netherlands), and then chatroulette had a lag. I was really like: 'shit!' and then, an hour later, I spoke him again! he was with a friend, and he had a microphone, and he was like 'I'VE SPOKEN TO HER, I'VE SPOKEN TO HER!!!!'. So, yeah, succesful. But without this forum Wink

2First succesful story. (: Empty Re: First succesful story. (: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 am

chatroulette

Anne wrote:Hmmm, it doesn't seems like this forum is very succesful, anyway:

I was talking to a boy from the same country (the netherlands), and then chatroulette had a lag. I was really like: 'shit!' and then, an hour later, I spoke him again! he was with a friend, and he had a microphone, and he was like 'I'VE SPOKEN TO HER, I'VE SPOKEN TO HER!!!!'. So, yeah, succesful. But without this forum Wink

i was recently able to meet up again with a boy i met on chatroulette too! it was so exciting to get to see him again, really made my day... you ever hear of six degrees of separation? it was totally like that.

http://www.chatroulettehof.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum